The following terms of service (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the Fiverr website and mobile application, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.fiverr.com or the Fiverr mobile application (the "Site") by Fiverr International Ltd. (8 Kaplan St. Tel Aviv 6473409, Israel) and its subsidiaries: Fiverr Inc. (38 Greene St. NY 10013, NY, USA) and Fiverr Limited (Lemesou 11, 2112 Nicosia, Cyprus), as applicable. Fiverr International Ltd. and its subsidiaries are collectively referred hereto as "Fiverr" "we" or "us" and “you” or “user” means you as an user of the Site.
This Site is offered and available to users who are at least 18 years of age and of legal age to form a binding contract. If you are under 18 and at least 13 years of age, you are only permitted to use the Site through an account owned by a parent or legal guardian with their appropriate permission. If you are under 13 you are not permitted to use the Site or the Fiverr services. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request here.
The original language of these Terms of Service, as well as all other texts throughout the Site, is English. Fiverr makes this translation available for convenience only. In case of conflicts between the original English version and any translation, the English version shall prevail.
Buyers are users who purchase services on Fiverr.
Business Account is a collaborative Buyer account, created via Fiverr Business, as detailed on Fiverr Business Terms of Service (available here).
Business Account Team Member or Team Member is any user that is invited or uses a Business Account.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a Seller can create in response to specific requirements of a Buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a Buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a Seller.
Gig® Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Gig for an additional price defined by the Seller.
Gig® Packages allow Sellers to offer services in different formats and prices. Packages can include upgrades, which lets Sellers price their service for a basic price of over $5.
Gig® Page is where the Seller can describe their Gig and the Gig’s terms, and the Buyer can purchase the Gig and create an order.
Gig® / Gigs® are services offered on Fiverr.
Logo Design is an original design for a logo uploaded by a Seller through the Fiverr Logo Maker.
Logo Maker is the automated logo design tool offered by Fiverr to users as further explained in these Terms of Service.
Order Page is where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Gig.
Orders are the formal agreements between a Buyer and Seller after a purchase was made from the Seller’s Gig Page.
Sellers are users who offer and perform services through Gigs or through the Logo Maker on Fiverr.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on Fiverr. Registration is free. In registering for an account, you agree to provide us with accurate, complete and updated information and must not create an account for fraudulent or misleading purposes. You are solely responsible for any activity on your account and for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password. We are not liable for any acts or omissions by you in connection with your account.
- Gigs on Fiverr may be offered at a base starting price of $5. Some Gigs are offered at a base price of more than $5 as determined by the Seller.
- Buyers pay Fiverr in advance to create an order (see Payment Terms).
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Seller’s Gig page or through a Custom Offer.
- For fees and payments please read the Payment Terms
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status.
- Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices through Gig Extras, or selling their Gig in multiples.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Fiverr.com.
- When purchasing a Gig, Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller on their Gig page. Note: some Gigs charge additional payments (through Gig Extras) for Commercial Use License. See our “Ownership” and “Commercial Use License” sections below for more information.
- Fiverr retains the right to use all published delivered works and Logo Designs for Fiverr marketing and promotion purposes.
- Users undertake to comply with Fiverr’s Community Standards, which are a set of behavior rules and guidelines, applicable to the Fiverr community and marketplace in addition to these Terms of Service, as updated from time to time.
- Fiverr offers its users the Logo Maker, which allows certain Sellers to offer various original logo designs for Buyers to adjust and customize per their own specific needs, using special automated design tools. Through the Logo Maker, Buyers purchase full commercial use rights to the Logo Design embedded with their brand name.
- Sellers create Gigs on Fiverr to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
- Sellers may also offer Custom Offers to Buyers in addition to their Gigs.
- Each Gig you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a revenue equal to 80% of the purchase amount.
- Fiverr accredits Sellers once an order is completed. See our "Orders" section below for a definition of a completed order.
- For more information about receiving payments, fees and taxes see the Payment Terms.
- Sellers may not promote their Gigs or any Fiverr content via the Google Ads platform.
- The Seller's rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers or Business Account Team Members. High ratings allow Sellers to obtain advanced Seller levels (see Levels below). In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- For security concerns, Fiverr may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by other users, or associating multiple Fiverr accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Sellers are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all risks associated with the performance of their services.